Steps for Enrollment
- Complete Online Enrollment Form (see sidebar), which opens March 8th for 2021-2022 school year. Current Lynnfield Preschool students enrolling in Kindergarten DO NOT need to complete the Online Enrollment Form.
- Once this form has been received, building secretaries will contact families for Kindergarten Screening appointments, which will be held in May. We will only make appointments for families who have submitted the online enrollment form.
- Review and complete required forms (below). All information must be brought in paper form to the Kindergarten Screening appointment.
- At the Kindergarten Screening, your child will meet with the school nurse and school psychologist and other staff members. Usually the screening appointments last 30-60 minutes.
If you need a document in a language other than English or need an interpreter, please contact Meg Valentine (email@example.com)
Completed forms must be submitted at your child's Kindergarten screening appointment.
Forms can be completed as editable PDFs or downloaded and filled out by hand. Current Lynnfield Preschool students enrolling in Kindergarten, only need ONLY the forms with a *.
- Kindergarten_Screening_Parent_Questionnaire.pdf (fillable PDF)*
- Student birth certificate [provide photocopy]
- Elementary_Handbook__Tech_document.pdf (fillable PDF)*
- LPS_Opt_Out_form_6_24.pdf (fillable PDF)
Home_Language_Survey_English.pdf (fillable PDF)
Please refer to the DESE website for the Home Language Survey in languages other than English
- New_Kindergarten_Health_Form.pdf (fillable PDF) *
- Physical & Immunization History Report (most recent) from primary care doctor. [provide photocopy] *
Please review the Residency_Policy_Guidelines.pdf before continuing. All incoming families must provide proof of residency in Lynnfield.
RENTERS must show the following as proof of residency in Lynnfield:
- Form_A_Residency_Affidavit_for_Renters.pdf (fillable PDF)
- Lease with terms listed & proof of rental payment [provide photocopy of bank statement or proof of canceled check]
- Most recent electric bill or the electric bill within 45 days of moving OR proof of voter registration [provide photocopy]
- Government-issued photo identification such as a license or passport [provide photocopy]
HOMEOWNERS must show the following as proof of residency in Lynnfield:
Form_B__Residency_Affidavit__for_Homeowners.pdf (fillable PDF)
Proof of recent mortgage payment or recent property tax bill [provide photocopy]
Most recent electric bill or the electric bill within 45 days of moving OR proof of voter registration [provide photocopy]
Government-issued photo identification such as a license or passport [provide photocopy]