In an effort to make the enrollment process easier, we have compiled all necessary forms and procedures on grade-specific pages (please see sidebar).
For all grades the enrollment process has two steps:
Step 1: Review the grade-specific page for your child. You will find documents that you must review and/or electronically sign. These documents are required before you can submit the online form (see side-bar).
Step 2: Complete the on-line enrollment form with the required documents (see side-bar for a link to the online form).
Please review before starting the enrollment process
- When completing School and Program questions, please use the name of the school your student will attend as the answer to both questions.
- For those students enrolling for services-only as directed by the Special-Education Dept, please choose "Lynnfield Public Schools" as the name of your school and "Services Only" as the name of your program.
- If your child has previously enrolled in Lynnfield Public Schools (preschool, services only, or re-enrollment) please contact the school's enrollment manager before enrolling. You may not need to complete all the enrollment steps.
- If you need translation for the enrollment form, required health information, or would like to complete the forms with an interpreter, please contact Meg Valentine (email@example.com).
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the enrollment manager for your school
- Lynnfield High School: Patti Brangiforte, 781-334-5823, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynnfield Middle School: Maria Goodwin, 781-334-5810, email@example.com
- Huckleberry Hill School: Mary Henehan, 781-334-5835, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Street School: Karen Roberto, 781-334-5830, email@example.com
- Lynnfield Pre-School: Karen Roberto, 781-334-5830, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynnfield Student Services: Stacey Albano, 781-581-5140, email@example.com
I am writing in white here
Lots of writing but in white
i Am writing in white
- Completing the enrollment form does not guarantee enrollment in Lynnfield Public Schools.
- Once the enrollment form is received, the school's enrollment manager will contact you for next steps.
- Kindergarten Students MUST attend the kindergarten screening, which will be held at some point when school resumes.