In an effort to make the enrollment process easier, we have compiled all necessary forms and procedures on grade-specific pages (please see sidebar).
For all grades the enrollment process has two steps:
Step 1: Complete the Online Enrollment Form (see side-bar for a link to the online form). Current Lynnfield Preschool students enrolling in Kindergarten do not need to complete the Online Enrollment Form. If you have already completed an online enrollment form for your child, please contact the enrollment manager of the school you wish for your child to attend.
Step 2: Review the grade-specific page for your child. You will find documents that you must review and/or complete. You must submit these documents to the school secretary before your child can be enrolled in Lynnfield Public Schools.
Please review before starting the enrollment process
- When completing School and Program questions, please use the name of the school your student will attend as the answer to both questions.
- For those students enrolling for services-only as directed by the Special-Education Dept, please choose "Lynnfield Public Schools" as the name of your school and "Services Only" as the name of your program.
- If your child has previously enrolled in Lynnfield Public Schools (preschool, services only, or re-enrollment) please contact the school's enrollment manager before enrolling. You may not need to complete all the enrollment steps.
- If you need translation for the enrollment form, required health information, or would like to complete the forms with an interpreter, please contact Meg Valentine (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the enrollment manager for your school
- Lynnfield High School: Patti Brangiforte, 781-334-5823, email@example.com
- Lynnfield Middle School: Maria Goodwin, 781-334-5810, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huckleberry Hill School: Mary Henehan, 781-334-5835, email@example.com
- Summer Street School: Karen Roberto, 781-334-5830, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynnfield Pre-School: Karen Roberto, 781-334-5830, email@example.com
- Lynnfield Student Services: Susan Kerrigan, 781-581-5140,
i Am writing in white
- Completing the enrollment form does not guarantee enrollment in Lynnfield Public Schools.
- Once the enrollment form is received, the school's enrollment manager will contact you for next steps.
- Kindergarten Students MUST attend the kindergarten screening, which will be held in May. More specific dates will be posted here as they become available.