Staff Professional Resources
For Lynnfield Public Schools
Welcome to the staff resource pages for employees of Lynnfield Public Schools. Here at Lynnfield Public Schools, we consider ourselves a family and take great pride in the resources we offer to all our staff. Your emotional and physical well-being is important to us because you are the engine that runs the district. Thank you for being part of the Lynnfield community!
Resources for All Staff
- 20-21 Staff Handbook
The staff handbook contains staff lists for each school, general information for district contacts and important dates.
- Professional Resources
- All Collective Bargaining Agreements
- LPS has collective bargaining agreements with teachers, secretaries/clerks, food services workers and paraprofessionals.
- Evaluation Resources Website
- Teachpoint is the evaluation tool for staff members on the teacher contract as well as other select groups. Once an account is created for you, you will receive an email with directions for setting up a password. Teachpoint accounts are managed by Kevin Cyr and Steve Luiso.
Resources for Teachers
- District Induction Program
- The Lynnfield Public Schools Induction Program is geared to helping all teachers new to Lynnfield to acclimate successfully to the expectations for professional staff. The induction program consists of monthly seminars that delve into the day-to-day requirements for teachers.